Green Monster Chicken or Chimichurri Chicken
Recipe from Stacy Springer Einstein’s Kitchen Executive Chef/Owner
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ C. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2/3 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 C. Italian Parsley (Fresh)
- 1 ½ C. Cilantro (Fresh)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 Cups Chicken Breast/cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 3 Cups Cooked Rice/Pasta or Potatoes.
1- For Sauce: Place all ingredients into blender or food processor until consistency of sauce. Set aside.
2- Cube chicken and season with salt and pepper.
3- Oil pan and heat to med-high heat. Place chicken in pan and cook until browned on outside and no longer pink inside/165F internal temperature.
4- Pour sauce into pan and toss with chicken.
5- Remove from heat and serve over pasta, rice or potatoes.