Recipe Courtesy: Randy Crane, @greatfoodfyi
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 50-55 Mins
Ready in 2 Hours
1 Stick unsalted butter (1/2 Cup)
1 and 1 /2 Cups granulated sugar (Divided)
1 Cup flour
1 and 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
Dash of salt
3/4 Cup of whole milk
1 Quart of sliced peaches (Drained if you use canned)
1/2 Cup granulated Sugar
2 Teaspoons cinnamon
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Melt the butter and pour into a 9 x13 baking dish
3) Mix 1 cup of sugar together with the flour, baking powder, salt and milk, blend
4) Pour the batter mixture on top of the butter in the baking dish — Do not mix the batter and butter together!
6) Spoon the drained peaches over the batter evenly — Do Not Mix!
8) Mix 1/2 cup granulated sugar with the cinnamon in a small bowl
9) Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mixture over the peach cobbler evenly. Use all of it.
10) Place baking dish in the center of the preheated oven.
11) Bake for 50-55 mins.
12) Remove from oven and let cool for 20 min