Iron Steak Recipe
- 4 Flat Iron Steaks (about 6-8 oz. each)
- Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper
- Bring the Flat Iron Steak to room temperature.
- Add a generous amount of Himalayan (or other) salt and generous mmt of fresh ground pepper
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Turn the ventilation that is over your cooking surface on to high.
- Once heated, sear the steak in the pan for about 1-2 minutes on each side, turning only once. Allow Steak to rest.
Enjoy your medium rare steak and enjoy a smoke and grease free kitchen if you have Anvil Appliance ventilation.
www.AnvilAppliances.com for more recipe ideas.
This story includes sponsored content