Good food, night life and all right here in downtown Salt Lake City! A new restaurant just opened up called the London Belle Supper Club. Executive chef, Matt Anderson, shared one of their most popular dishes, the Duck Confit Nachos.
Duck Confit Nachos
Yield. 4 Portions
- 6 oz duck confit
- 12 fried 3 inch square egg roll skins
- 4 oz orange mango chutney
- Purple cabbage
- Napa cabbage
- Pickled baby peppers
- Pineapple ginger miso vinaigrette
- Black and white sesame seeds
- Micro cilantro
- Soy glaze
- Cook the duck for 4-6 hours in the oven.
- Shred the duck then add it to fried square egg roll skins.
- Drizzle the orange mango chutney over top.
- Put the slaw on top to add texture and color.
If you would like to try this dish or many other their other great meals visit the London Belle Supper Club at 321 Main St in Salt Lake City. Visit londonbelleslc.com or Instagram: @londonbelle.sc for more information.