Delicious Detox Salad with Ginger Lemon Dressing
This salad has what it takes to give you cleansing benefits without sacrificing taste. It’s so simple to throw together it’s great for a weeknight meal or on the go.
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 small bunch flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 small avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- To prepare salad, toss together the cabbage, carrots and parsley in a large bowl and top with the sliced avocados and pomegranate seeds.
- To prepare the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top salad with about three tablespoons dressing and let sit to marinate a few minutes before tossing and eating. Leftover dressing can be stored in an airtight container and stored in refrigerator up to a week.
This story includes sponsored content.