BBQ’s are the best part about summer! And if you are unsure what to bring to your next one, Rob Holt from Collie’s BBQ shared a recipe for creamed cornbread that is a great side for any BBQ!
- 1 8.5oz Pack Jiffy Cornbread MIx
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 14.75oz can Creamed Corn
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Combine all ingredients until well incorporated and uniform.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
If you want more delicious BBQ visit their restaurant in Park City at 738 Main Street or Coalville at 38 South Main Street!