Amie Hall, nutrition educator from Sunwarrior, joined us to share how you can satisfy your sweet tooth while being mindful of what you’re putting into your body. She shared her recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Pops!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 ½ cup almond milk
- 2 scoops Classic Plus Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Blend it to perfection and pour the creamy, sweet-smelling results into your popsicle molds.
- Pop them in the freezer for at least four hours.
- Pull them out and enjoy with your friends and family!