The holidays can be filled with stress and anxiety. But Kaitlin Jones joined Good Things Utah today with a unique and fun recipe that will ‘make the world sweet’ again.
Chocolate Orange Popcorn
- 7 cups popped popcorn (about 2 popped bags)
- 1 cup almond bark (about 4 squares)
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 chocolate orange
- Place almond bark and orange juice in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second increments.
- Stirring after each increment until almond bark is melted and combined with orange juice.
- Be careful not to overheat almond bark.
- Fold melted almond bark into popcorn until popcorn is well coated.
- Dump coated popcorn onto lined cookie sheet. Immediately sprinkle popcorn with orange zest and small pieces of chocolate orange.
- Place 6 slices of chocolate orange in small bowl.
- Microwave in 30 sec. increments until melted.
- Use fork to drizzle melted chocolate orange over popcorn.
- Let popcorn set for 30 min-1 hr until chocolate has hardened.
- Then break into big pieces and serve or place in cellophane bags for the perfect neighbor Christmas gift.
For more Christmas recipes visit MakeTheWorldSweet.com.