Toni Jorgensen joined us today in the kitchen to make a healthy Cauliflower Macaroni that will make your mouth water.
- 16 ounces cauliflower cut into macaroni sized pieces
- 1/4 heavy cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese room temp
- 1 cup grated cheese cheddar
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard , pepper and salt
- Bring water to a boil add cauliflower and cook for 5 min
- Drain the cauliflower and return the cauliflower to the pot on low add the ingredient and mix serve immediately
- Here is the recipe I’ve changed it a bit . From the other
Toni also talked about a charity she is helping with. In November, Havoc, the Pleasant Grove Police K-9 was injured. He cannot return to duty. Pleasant Grove needs to train a new K9, which costs between $20-$23,000.
“We are raising money to replace Havoc and to purchase a second K9 in 2020,” says Toni. “We are having a Car Show and a Golf Tournament to raise money.”
The car show event is free, Saturday, June 15 8am – 2pm at Shannon Park (East of the rodeo grounds at 220 South State street in Pleasant Grove)