Jenny Carr, leading inflammation expert and international best selling author, shared how to keep up with your healthy New Year’s resolution by eating clean with this guilt-free brownie recipe.
Jenny says her mission is to share with others how they can melt away inflammation and gain health all while enjoying comfort foods, anti-inflammatory style.
By swapping out the top five inflammatory foods for options that taste similar but don’t inflame, you will find yourself enjoying the taste of foods like these lemon bars, brownies, bread and more while melting unwanted pounds away and gaining vibrant health!
Carr Family Brownie
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 16 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups raw walnuts
- Filtered water
- Place the walnuts and salt in a food processor
- Add the dates, cacao powder, and vanilla
- Process until the mixture begins to stick together
- Add one teaspoon of water at a time to give the brownies just enough moisture to make the dough stick together
- Press dough into a baking dish and chill for 2 hours
For more fun, healthy recipes visit jennycarrhealth.com.