Shauna Evans, cookbook author of Sweet and Savory, Skinny-licious, and 30-Minute Meals for Families joined us today with a delicious, juicy dessert!
Find more recipes on her Instagram: @figsandartichokes.
Berry Peach Cobbler
- 3 cups fresh peach slices (peeled)
- 1 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup + 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar, divided
- 2 Tbsp + 3/4 cup flour, divided
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place peaches, berries and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Toss with 1/3 cup sugar and 2 Tbls. flour. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix 3/4 cup flour, salt, baking powder, 1 Tbls. sugar, and butter until mixture resembles small peas.
- Slowly add cream and mix until dough comes together.
- Fill a greased 2-quart baking dish with berry mixture.
- Drop dough in clumps over berry mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 Tbls. sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.