Jaden joined us for another Kids in the Kitchen and shared her favorite treat to keep cool this summer!
Berry Lemonade Popsicles
This recipe makes 10 popsicles!
- Country Time Berry Lemonade Starter
- Strawberries, sliced
- Pour 3/4 cup of the Country Time Berry Lemonade Starter into a pitcher.
- Add 7 and 1/4 cups of water to the pitcher and stir to mix.
- The lemonade is now ready! In a popsicle mold, add sliced strawberries and blueberries.
- Fill the molds with berry lemonade then place the top on the popsicle mold and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze the popsicles overnight.
- Once they are frozen, they are ready to be removed from the mold.
- Enjoy your summer treat!