Barbecue Pizza with Cauliflower
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 store bought pizza dough
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with oil, vinegar, garlic powder, and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer on a large metal baking sheet. Roast until florets are tender and slightly golden, 20 to 30 minutes. Transfer cauliflower back to large bowl and toss with 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce. Turn oven up to 475°.
- Make ranch dressing: Mix together the mayo, lemon juice, chives, parsley and garlic clove in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread pizza dough onto a greased cooking sheet. Spread remaining barbecue sauce on crust in a thin, even layer, leaving about 1/2” crust free of sauce. Top with cauliflower and red onions and bake until crust is crisp, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions and a drizzle of ranch.
Visit www.SimplifySupper.com for more recipe ideas and meal plans.
This story includes sponsored content.