Chef Jeff Jackson, from Armour Meats demonstrates a new delicious recipe that puts a spin on the classic meat ball.
Barbecue Meatball Bites
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1/3 cup Barbecue sauce
- 1.5 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 12 Armour® Original Meatballs
- Chopped dill pickles
- Crispy French fried onions
- Heat oven to 425°F. Coat 12 muffin tin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll out crescent sheet dough and cut into 12 squares; press into bottom and up sides of each muffin cup.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon Barbecue sauce in bottom of each cup and top with about 1 tablespoon cheese. Place meatballs on top of cheese. Spoon another 1/2 teaspoon of Barbecue sauce over meatballs and sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with desired amount of dill pickles and French fried onions.
- Bake at 425°F for 13 to 17 minutes until dough is browned and meatballs are hot. Let stand 10 minutes before removing bites from muffin tin to serve.
For more recipes like this check out www.armourmeats.com.
This story contains sponsored content.