In celebration of National Bagel Day, Chef Trent Campbell from Shylo’s Mobile Cafe joined us to show that bagels are no longer just for breakfast.
Baked Ham and Turkey Everything Sandwich
- 6 Thomas’® Everything Bagels, split
- 1 lb of black forest ham, sliced
- 1 lb of roasted turkey, sliced
- 12 slices of Swiss cheese
- 8 tbsp of butter, melted
- 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Split the Thomas’ Everything Bagels and line the bottom halves in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Place Swiss cheese, ham, turkey and a second slice of cheese on bagel bottoms and add the bagel tops.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter and Dijon then drizzle over the Bagel tops.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20-30 minutes until warm throughout and the cheese is melted.
Also in honor of National Bagel Day, Thomas’ will be giving bagel-lovers the chance to win free bagels for a year! Visit Thomas’ Facebook page for a chance to win.