Whether you’re having family and friends over, or you’re just showing up to the party, come ready with a side dish that everyone’s bound to love! We made avocado salsa with Emily Gibson. Yes, we’re making all your guac and salsa dreams come true. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 avocados
- 2 firm tomatoes, chopped (try to leave out the juices that come from chopping)
- Bundle of cilantro, chop about 1/2
- Bundle of green onions, chopped
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can shoepeg corn, rinsed (it’s near the regular corn in store, but smaller and whiter in color)
- 1 package Italian dressing mix (prepare like you’re going to use for a salad)
- 6 limes, squeezed to taste
- Put all ingredients in a bowl
- Add avocado and Italian dressing last
- Try to stir as little as possible
- Last but not least, serve with CHIPS!
And there you have it! An easy, tasty side dish for all your Memorial Day needs!
Find Emily on Instagram: @emilinethegreat.