This delicious Aloha Chicken Breadsticks Recipe is from Stacy Springer Einstein’s Kitchen. It serves 4-6
- 1 Pkg. Pillsbury refrigerated Pizza Crust
- ¼ C. Barbeque Sauce
- 2 C. Shredded Chicken/Rotisserie
- 1 C. Mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4C. Crushed Pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400F Convection
- On cookie sheet roll out pizza crust and cut into six strips creating breadsticks.
- Combine chicken, 1/4 sauce and pineapple into a bowl. Mix together.
- Place chicken filling onto half of breadstick.
- Fold the non-filled part over and pinch sides down to close.
- Top with cheese and bake for 12-15 minutes.
For more information on recipes, click the link: WWW.EKBITES.COM