Kendra Nani showed us how to make our most favorite treat yet! Almond Joy Rice Krispie treats! Be sure to watch the segment to learn Kendra’s homemade Rice Krispie baking tips.
Almond Joy Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 C shredded, sweetened coconut, divided
- 8 C Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 16 oz bag marshmallows
- 6 Tbsp butter, salted sweet cream
- 1 Tbsp coconut extract
- Chocolate almond bark
- Place coconut in lines cookie sheet and bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes stirring every few min until golden brown.
- Melt butter and marshmallows in large pot on low heat. Once melted, add in coconut extract, cereal and 1 1/2 c coconut.
- Spoon into greased 9×13 pan and DO not flatten! Sprinkle with 1/2 cup coconut and drizzle with melted almond bark! Let cool and cut into cubes!