(Good Things Utah) Amy Roskelley with Healthbeet is showing a quick and easy recipe for a 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bars!
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar free chocolate chips
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, and protein powder, until a dough forms.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, and protein powder, until a dough forms. spread onto parchment paper in a square.
- Melt chocolate chips and spread on top.
- Refrigerate until chocolate chips get firm.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 163cal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g
To find more information about Healthbeet, check out their website and Instagram!