Chef Lesli Sommerdorf from Harmons joined us with a fantastic salmon pasta recipe that’ll make your dinner feel like 5 stars.
Smoked Salmon Pasta With Lime-Dill Sauce
- ¾ cup dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio or Vermentino
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp minced shallot
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 6 Tbsp butter, softened and cut into pieces
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- ½ lb smoked salmon, broken into 1” pieces
- 1 lb penne rigate or farfalle
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil over high heat.
- Cook the pasta according to directions until al dente, about 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium-high heat, add the wine, lime juice, and shallot until ¼ cup remains.
- Pour in the broth and reduce by half.
- Pour in the cream and reduce just until the sauce thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer sauce to a fine-mesh sieve, pressing down on the shallots to get all the sauce and return to a clean nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- Whisk in the butter, dill, and lime zest and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the salmon pieces and al dente pasta and toss to combine.
This story includes sponsored content.