SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH (GOOD THINGS UTAH) — Making wholesome treats even the kids will enjoy, that is what Kiana Williams is all about. She joined us on the show today to show how you can make a festive trifle dessert. Made with just a few simple ingredients, but sure to wow your guests, this treat looks like a vampire feast.
-2, 16oz cool whipped containers
-32 oz fresh strawberries
-12oz sugar free glaze
-1 box swerve brownies (optional)
-Plastic fangs/spiders for decor
1. If you choose to add the brownies, bake according to the back of the box instructions.
2. Wash and cut up the strawberries add them to a small bowl.
3. Mix in 1/4 C glaze.
4. Remove brownies from oven and cut into small squares. Let cool.
5. In a glass bowl or cups add 1 layer whipped cream , then glazed strawberries, brownies and repeat.
6. Too with raspberries, cherries, fun Halloween decor!