- Mini tree, 50 lights
- Sizzix die cut Christmas shapes
- Sizzix die cut Tag set.
- Big shot die cutter.
- Scrap paper, glue pen and tape, bakers twine, gems.
- Plaid paper or your choice to cover the bottom
1. Measure and cut the paper for the bottom. Attach with glue or tape.
2. Fluff the tree and spread out the branches.
3. Put the lights on the tree. Hint- plug the lights in and make sure they work.
4. Cut out tags and Christmas shapes out of your scraps.
5. Cut about 10 or 12 inches of twine, fold in half and feed through hole. Then tie a know about 1/2-1 inch from the hole. This allows the ornament to hang freely and dangle.
6. Decorate your tree.
Don’t forget you can use tags for cards, presents and whatever your imagination comes up with.