It’s the perfect no cook dessert for Summertime ease…and its “bangin’ delicious,” according to Angel Shannon. The longtime GTU chef joined us in the kitchen to make her delicious mandarin coconut cream whip.
Mandarin Coconut Cream Whip
Serving Size: 9
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, undrained
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz. Sour cream
- 2 (3.4 oz.) pkgs coconut cream instant pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) tub of whipped topping
- Crunchy Topping, ie crushed cookies, chopped walnuts or pecans, toasted coconut, etc
- Drain mandarin oranges, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
- In large bowl, combine syrup, sugar, sour cream and pudding mix; gently fold in whipped topping and oranges.
- Pour into 9×9-in. pan, cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with crunchy topping before serving.