Zach Trujillo from Pomelo Travel shares three traveling tips from the experts.
1. Travel internationally during the tourist off-season which is from September-April. This will save you hundreds of dollars on flights, lodging, and even meals.
2. Don’t be afraid to travel. Sometimes the media makes the world look more dangerous than it really is. Be attentive and do research of the cities you want to visit, but remember the vast majority of people world-wide are friendly, trustworthy and willing to help out. The main thing is to use common sense and enjoy yourself.
3. Sign up for Pomelo’s cheap flight alerts at pomelotravel.com. They save you an average of $500 on international flights from the US to worldwide destinations. Here are a few recent examples:
Salt Lake City to…
- Paris, France $437 Round Trip
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia $588 Round Trip
- Stockholm, Sweden $470 Round Trip
- London, England $481 Round Trip
- Lisbon, Portugal $546 Round Trip
Pomelo Travel’s mission is to provide affordable travel options that help customers get off the well worn path and support local communities
Pomelo’s services are meant to help people live for a change- which is part of Pomelo’s mission. That is why they created the #LiveForChange campaign. They wanted to encourage and assist people to get outside their comfort zones and interact with all kinds of people.
The flight deal service came about to assist Pomelo’s international internship program that gives university students in Utah the chance to gain internship credit in Southeast Asia. Many students wanted to join the program but could not afford the airfare required.
Find more information at pomelotravel.com