Author of ‘The Decision That Changed My Life,’ Ganel-Lyn Condie, joined us to explain how to create balance in your schedule and home.
- What you say yes to you say no to something else. What you say no to you say yes to something else.
- Calendar with color so you can see the areas you are committed to that week.
- Coordinate Sunday night with family to identify fire spots.
- Touch your mail once!
- Sort it in the car or in the kitchen.
- Throw junk mail away and put bills where you pay bills.
- Command centers in your home.
- Laundry a day keeps the piles away.
- Start before work/ school, put in dryer at lunch (if you are home) or after work, sort and fold and put away before bed.
- Use timer to motivate kids.
- Create one area where the laundry goes. In the laundry room hampers are the easiest.
To learn more visit www.ganellyn.com.