Christine Hoang, Utah Makeup Artist showed us how to do an easy prom makeup look that will make your eyes sparkle! To recreate this soft glam smokey eye you only need three colors and two brushes. Watch the video for a demonstration!
Christine has been doing makeup for the past six years and doing it professionally for the past three. She is extremely passionate about making her clients feel confidently beautiful for any occasion and believes in enhancing features rather than trying to change them.
- Prime the eyes with your preferred eye primer cream.
- To achieve a soft glam look use a light, medium, and dark eye shadow shade
- Start with the medium color, and use a fluffy brush and start at the corner of the eye, and apply right through the crease.
- Using a packing brush take the darker color and putting it more towards the outer of the eyelid.
- After blending the two colors use a light shimmery color and placing it on the rest of the eyes.
- Run the medium shade and place on the bottom eyelid to define the whole look.
- You can finish the look with a shimmery gel color, and adding lashes to complete the look.
Christine does makeup for proms, weddings, pageants, and editorial photo shoots. You can find her on Instagram and Facebook @Christinehoang.mua or at christinehoangmua.com.
She is offering 20% off for anyone who needs prom makeup if they mention this segment.