Gina Mecham, the owner of Utah Fun Activities is here to show you that winter is not always a drag! Living in Utah the weather is not always ideal and fun so Mecham has created Utah Fun Activities to show you that you can still have fun in winter!
Utah Fun Activities has indoor, outdoor activities and is bilingual in Spanish and English for everyone to join in on the fun and excitement. She shares with us some of her activities provided for her followers:
- If you like the outdoors and enjoy the snow, you can visit the Ice Castles or go tubing at Soldier Hollow in Midway.
- There are different ice skating rinks around Utah that could be a fun family night or a date night.
- If you would like to explore new places, you can go on an adventure to Southern Utah and visit some of our favorite sites like Escalante, Peekaboo Slot or the Devil’s kitchen, where your kids can experience something completely different.
- If you prefer the indoors during the winter, they also have a list of places! They use the GetOutPass a lot because indoor places are everywhere in Utah for a very cheap price.
- We love this pass and we offer $20 off if you sign up for the yearly subscription using the code UFA20
- There are also very fun winter festivals; one of our favorites is Bryce’s Winterfest in Bryce Canyon. It is 3 days full of FUN, this is coming up on February 16TH and it promises to have something fun for everyone in your family!
Mecham says there are no excuses for not getting out of the house during the winter. Every weekend they post new events going so you can have tons of fun. Follow them on Instagram @utahfunactivities