If there’s one thing we all want to avoid, especially as winter approaches, it’s getting sick. There are a few factors that play into a healthy and strong immune system and things we can do to ensure it’s functioning at its best. Casey Hansen joined us today to share four tips to staying healthy.
- Stay active even in cold weather. It will help keep the immune system strong.
2. Proper sleep and stress relief
- 3 Drops Vetiver
- 3 Drops Juniperberry
3 Drops Lavender
- Add oils into roller bottle and top off with fractionated coconut oil. Roll on bottoms of feet at night.
- Lavender, Roman chamomile, vetiver
- Arborvitae frankincense cinnamon clove wild orange
- Sneak vitamins, supplements probiotics into snacks
4. Essential Oils Use
Add one or two drops of any of the following essential oils into a roller bottle top with carrier oil or fraction of coconut. Apply Essential Oils on the bottom of feet, especially on the backside of toes and also down the spine in the mornings.
- Wild Orange
- White Fir
Note: These are warm oil’s so they may cause irritation or feel warm, so use only one drop and dilute with fractionated coconut oil or another carrier oil when using on skin.
For more information visit facebook.com/rocknitwithoils.