Who remembers playing the classic game Ker Plunk? It’s made a grand appearance in the Good4Utah backyard for today’s Pin of the Week since Shyloh Belnap made it life sized!
- 3 Tomato Cages
- 20’ish 3’ PVC Pipe sections (I bought 1/2 inches PVC pipe)
- Spray Paint (optional)
- Packing Tape
- Ball Pit Balls
- Stack the 3 tomato cages inside each other and stick into the lawn.
- This pin used vinyl fabric to seal the upper part of the cages, keeping the balls from falling out. I have also seen pins use rope to tie it off. I was WAY lazy and used packing tape… Typical slacker mom hack..but at least I saved a ton of time!
- Cut your PVC pipe in 3’ sections (approx.) Hint.. Home Depot cut all of my PVC pipe for me at the store!
- (Optional) Paint each PVC pipe.. This took 3 cans of spray paint. You can also use acetone to remove the writing from the pipes and avoid painting them!
- Slide the pipes through the tomato cages.
- Dump in the ball pit balls.
For more DIY crafts, games and activities visit www.ShylohBelnap.com.