Pinterest is the BEST place to go for hacks that seem to make life easier. Sometimes, when you stumble across a hack you didn’t even know you needed, it comes in handy! Shyloh joined us to share six.
1. Toilet Brush Drip Dry:
- Use the seat to hold your toilet brush in place. It is the perfect solution to avoid the NASTY water dripping all over.
2. Taco Stand:
- Who thought of using a muffin tin for a taco stand while assembling tacos?
3. Nail Polish clean up:
- If you catch your spill right away, you can pour sugar on your nail polish and it will clean up your mess.
4. Band Aid Fitting:
- Don’t you hate that band aids aren’t the exact shape of your finger? Especially on the knuckle! Take some scissors and cut a slit on each side. The fit will be perfect!
5. Handy utensils:
- Don’t you hate it when they forget the fork in the drive through? A straw cut in half and used like chopsticks is the perfect substitute fork!
6. Corn on the Cob:
- Isn’t it a bummer that the corn is round, and the stick of butter is a flat square? Here is a good fix to that! Put a generous amount of butter on a piece of bread and use it to butter your corn. Why didn’t I think of that!?
For more detailed pictures or to get the link for the original pin, visit www.shylohbelnap.com.
Original Pin: https://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/why-didnt-i-think-of-that-part-seven?utm_source=DailyRSSNewsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=Headline&utm_campaign=RSSNewsletter&omhide=true&mc_cid=3b2bf8f819&mc_eid=adad8e217c