Dawn McCarthy, of Dawn’s Corner, shared five great gift ideas for the new little prince or princess in your life. In honor of the upcoming birth of the new royal baby, here are some great gift ideas for the new arrival, or parents to be.
- To get the freshest, non-dairy butter and milk, you need to make them from scratch. The NutraMilk’s technology makes it easy to do this in minutes using any nut, seed and more without the need to soak or strain the nuts. Enjoy clean, smooth, creamy, non-dairy milk with no pulp leftover and no wastage.
- Ready Set Romper
- Their patent-pending panel is designed for super quick and easy diaper changing access and Quick “standing” access for potty training boys. This product is made in Canada, and a must have for any new parent or anyone who has a toddler! It’s already a celebrity favorite.
- Sema4 Natalis
- A DNA test that examines newborn DNA for 190 treatable conditions with 95% accuracy. Every kit also includes an analysis of a child’s response to 50 medications, allowing doctors to personalize future treatments. Natalis helps you take proactive steps to care for your child’s health going forward.
- Tiny Bites
- Parents invented the Tiny Bite Food Shears for parents to safely, quickly and efficiently prepare their children’s food into safe, easy to eat bites, strips or fun shapes at home and on the go. They will cut through all of your children’s favorite foods and help make mealtimes more enjoyable for the entire family.
- Burlington offers an extensive selection of in-season, fashion-focused merchandise at up to 60% off other retailers’ prices every day, including women’s ready-to-wear apparel, menswear, youth apparel, baby, beauty, footwear, accessories, home, toys, and coats. Burlington just opened a new store in American Fork, Utah this past March.
For more about the products featured on air visit dawnscorner.com and find Dawn on Instagram and Facebook: @shopdawnscorner .