Chad Taylor gives us some ideas on ways parents can spend time with their teens before school is back in session.
There are several day trips that won’t break your wallet. Some of these trips include:
- American Fork Canyon: Timpanogos Cave, Tibble Fork (paddle boards, kayaks, fishing)
- Park City: Olympic Park (bobsled ride, extreme zip line, ropes course, climbing wall), lunch on main street
- Goblin Valley (3.5 hour drive): Let the older kids roam
If you’re looking to make your trip an overnighter, these are some destinations to visit:
- Moab: Mountain bike, hike, raft, jet boat tour, visit the parks, hang out downtown
- Kanab: Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, Toadstools hike, Coral Pink Sand Dunes (sand boarding)
Visit Utah.com for more ideas.