Lindsay Shipley from Lactation Link joined us to share tips that new breastfeeding moms should know.
- If baby doesn’t get it on the first try – don’t panic
- You can lay back while breastfeeding
- Partners CAN help
- You may not need the breast pump
- You usually don’t need to “pump and dump” your breast milk for medications or after surgery
Lactation Link has an upcoming class Saturday, September 9 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Brick Canvas Loft in Lehi. Every mama gets a swag bag worth over $100. You can register with a healthcare spending card if you have one.
- General admission: $55
- includes access to 3 online classes
Use the promo code ‘GTU10’ for $10 off your VIP ticket at lactationlink.com.