When it comes to packing suitcases, it is usually overdone. Toni Roberts, a frequent traveler, joined us today to share the essentials of packing and some tips to help you pack efficiently.
- Check your airline’s baggage policy for size and restrictions
- Always start with a packing checklist of essentials or use a packing app
- Try on complete outfits before you pack to ensure you have everything to complete your look
- Organize and maximize space by using packing aids
- Spread out all that you want to pack on your bed
- Process of elimination
- Pack efficiently
- Roll your clothes
- Line your suitcase on the bottom along the sides with shoes, toe to heel
- Heavy items go on bottom, lightweight goes on top
- Items that are prone to wrinkle go on top in the suitcase
- Bring travel-size toiletries or purchase them when you arrive
- Don’t pack valuable items
- Leave extra room in your suitcase for travel souvenirs
Give these travel tips a try and save more time when it comes to packing your suitcase! Visit Toni’s Instagram: @designdazzle to follow her adventures.