Sean Foote from Foote Construction joined us today to discuss a few steps on how you can prepare your home for the spring season.
1. Clean of the coils of AC unit and make sure its leveled.
2. Clean out gutters and make sure all are properly drained.
3. Clean out dryer vent and make sure louvers function properly.
4. Repair / replace screens
5. Clean screens
1. Change out furnace filter.
2. Change batteries in smoke detectors.
3. Repair or replace screens in windows.
4. Clean out sink aerators from hard water deposits.
5. Trick to clean and keep blades of a garbage disposal sharp and smelling good.
For more information on Sean’s custom homes and remodels projects, email firstname.lastname@example.org