Armando Huerto from Wasatch Brew Pub joined us today to share a great summer salad recipe and share details about the upcoming Park City Food and Wine Classic.
Grilled Salmon Salad with Honey-Wheat Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad
- 4 cups Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 tablespoon chopped Cilantro
- 2 whole shredded Radishes
- 2 tablespoons Capers
- 1 sliced Scallion
- 1/4 sliced Avocado
- 5 oz Fresh Salmon Filet
- Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush with olive oil and grill on a well-oiled grill until temperature.
- To prepare the salad, place the greens in the bottom of a large salad bowl.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients, except salmon, over the top of the greens.
- Top with salmon and drizzle with dressing.
Check out more recipes like this at wasatchbeers.com.
This is the thirteenth year of the Park City Food and Wine Classic. The event was voted the nations number four “Best Food Festival,” by the readers of USA Today. Activities include food and wine tastings, seminars, and cooking demonstrations. The Classic brings together more than 100 food artisans, wineries, breweries, distilleries, picurean purveyors and locally-made products.
Tickets can be purchased at parkcityfoodandwineclassic.com.