- 4 eggs
- 1 ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup millet flour
- ¼-1/2 cup gluten-free flour mix
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Heat waffle iron.
- Mix in large batter bowl eggs, milk, oil, and maple syrup.
- In separate bowl combine flours, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir dry ingredients for 1 minute. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until batter starts to thicken slightly.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray. Add batter to waffle iron and cook according to time indicator on waffle iron.
- Serve with fresh berries and maple syrup!
Find Annica and Monica at is www.glutenfreetwins.com on Instagram, Facebook and at the Gluten Free World Expo on Saturday April 15 in Provo. They will be speaking and cooking another family favorite recipe. Get recipes to the expo at www.MyGlutenFreeWorldExpo.com
This story includes sponsored content