One of our favorite 11 year olds, Kristin, joined us for Kids in the Kitchen with her delicious recipe for homemade spring rolls! A perfect grab and go lunch idea.
Fresh, Homemade Spring Rolls
- 1 package rice wrappers
- Shrimp, large and tail off
- Chopped cilantro
- Shredded carrots
- Shredded cabbage
- Rice noodles
- Place 1 rice wrapper in a shallow dish of warm water for 15-20 seconds.
- Place on damp dish towel and fill with cilantro, carrots, shrimp (3), noodles and cabbage.
- Fold sides of rice wrapper in and roll shut.
- Dip in peanut sauce and enjoy!
- Place on damp paper towel. Do not let spring rolls touch. Place damp paper towel on top and wrap in plastic wrap. Best if consumed within 24 hours!