Paula demonstrates an easy Valentine’s wood craft.
- Wood kit: includes wood and vinyl lettering
- Several small pieces of paper to decorate the four different sides (16 pieces at 1 ¼” square). Think Valentines, Easter, Christmas, and Everyday…
- Paint or stain
- Paint brush
- Mod Podge or similar glue
- Glue pen, fine-tip
- Paint or stain the wood blocks. Let dry.
- While drying: Select and cut your paper. You will need 16 squares sized 1 ¼” square for each “season” or side of blocks.
- When the paint is dry use the mod podge and glue the paper onto the squares.
- Apply the vinyl letters.
- Add additional stickers or embellishments that you’d like … Let your creativity go wild!
- Optional: Once decorated, apply an even layer of mod podge over all sides. We recommend this step, especially if you have little ones that will be “holding” your project.
- Enjoy your project throughout the seasons!!
Visit heartfeltpages.com for more craft ideas.