The countdown to Christmas has officially begun! Shyloh Belnap shared three advent calendars you can make at home to up your excitement!
This first pin in a very simple calendar that will be fun for families to create.
- 12 boxes
- A surface to put your boxes on.
- Type numbers on your computer
- Cute Christmas paper to decorate the boxes (optional)
Put the numbers on the boxes and tape them on the board! You can also use a heavy duty magnet and magnet board as well!
The second calendar is great for younger kids:
- tri – fold foam core board
- Tissue Paper
- Circle Cutter
- 13 brown bags
1. Trace 12 squares the same size as the bottom of the bag.
2. Trace the squares onto your wrapping paper.
3. Cut your paper bags the height you would like them.
4. Tape into the holes
5. Add glue to the edges of all the holes
6. Put the tissue paper on top of the holes
6. Cut a circle smaller than the rectangles you traced on your wrapping paper.
7. Wrap it around your board.
8. Add your numbers and title (if you would like)
Watch the segment to also learn how to make the Lego advent.
For more crafts and activities you can recreate at home, visit www.shylohbelnap.com.