SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (Good Things Utah) – With students heading back to school, now is a great time to help teach kids about the value of earning, saving and spending money.
America First Credit Union (AFCU) is helping kids learn about the value of money – by helping to teach them about earning money, saving money and spending money wisely. AFCU’s Fundz Youth Debit Card can help kids learn about the ins and outs of smart spending and saving. Your child can personalize their debit card for free, and parents can link accounts to teach and transfer money.
Let America First help jumpstart your back-to-school shopping. For a limited time, open a new America First youth checking account, get a Fundz Visa® debit card, and cancel paper statements and get $50! FYI – Offer Ends: 9/30/2023
Now, something extra special for Ute fans!
America First is the official credit union of Utah Athletics. You can now show your love for the University of Utah Utes wherever you go with a University of Utah-themed Visa debit card from America First Credit Union.
With the U of U football season launching, you can show your pride inside and out of the stadium with the exclusive U of U card debit card in your pocket.
Along with the cool drum and feather design on the front, you’re also getting backing by America First Credit Union and access to exclusive perks:
- Card Guard – card security you control
- ABC Deals
- ATM access
- Gain ½ hour early access to Rice Eccles stadium on game day.
- Cardholders will also receive access to exclusive ticket offers to other future sporting events.
- Available on Premium Checking, Classic Checking, and Youth Checking accounts.
- Show your Ute pride with an exclusive debit card. Best part about the card, it’s FREE! Get your card today by visiting www.AmericaFirst.com/UofU.
Visit AmericaFirst.com for more details.
Sponsored by America First Credit Union.