Toni Roberts of Design Dazzle says she doesn’t like to cook in a disorganized space, so she redid her kitchen to look and function the way she wants. Here are her tips:
- Under the sink cabinet: Toni installed a pull out drawer instead of two opening doors. This helps you get to things that are stored in the front and back equally easily.
- Container for dirty rags: Toni’s kitchen rags have their very own mini hamper.
- Bag holder: We all have a ton of plastic bags. Putting yours in an organized holder can help you reuse them without creating a mess.
- Dish soap: Put dish soap in a pretty bottle so you can keep it on the counters for easy use.
- Everything has a spot: This makes cleaning and organizing easier.
- Get rid of bags and boxes: Use plastic contains for more efficient storage.
Visit her blog to see detailed instructions and follow her along on Instagram @designdazzle.