Alfie Symes and Beth Sheiner, expert nurse injectors from Utah Facial Plastics, shared with us the top 5 reasons to try Juvederm for Facial Rejuvenation.
1. Made of Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
HA is naturally found in the skin so it’s completely safe.
- It’s water soluble, so it attracts water molecules to the tx area and also stimulates collagen in the skin so treatments can be spaced further apart over time with continued use.
- HA declines over time and can be dissolved if, for some reason, a patient doesn’t like it.
- Permanent fillers, on the other hand, typically have to be surgically removed and there’s a much greater chance of developing nodules, etc.
2. Very Versatile
- There are many different formulations of Juvederm for different areas of the face, popular areas include NLF’s, lips, marionette lines, etc.
- Juvederm Voluma is specifically designed for the mid-face to lift and restore volume; can also augment cheeks.
- Voluma and Juvederm XC work well together for full-face rejuvenation.
- Juvederm Volbella is the latest filler in the Juvederm family that is thinner and designed for the lines around the lips (more superficial lines) and in the lips.
3. Minimally Invasive
- Juvederm treatments provide instant, dramatic results in little time – approx. 20 minutes.
- They suggest patients come early for numbing and there is also lidocaine in Juvederm XC to minimize discomfort.
- Minimal swelling for 3-7 days and there is a chance of bruising so it’s suggested patients avoid aspirin and NSAIDS 3-5 days prior to tx.
4. Perfect for Lip Augmentation
- Juvederm is the top choice for lip augmentation at Utah Facial Plastics due to the incredibly smooth, natural results it provides.
- Typically start conservative and then can add more if desired for no extra charge.
5. Great in combination with Botox
- Botox weakens the muscle to smooth wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes while Juvederm restores lost volume . Treatments are often done at the same time.
- Patients can earn points on both procedures through our office on top of points from manufacturer (Brilliant Distinctions) so there are many ways to make treatments affordable.
Utah Facial Plastics Specials:
$50 Off, Plug a TNS lip plumping system during the month of October
$9.50 per unit of Botox during the month of October
For more information visit utahfacialplastics.com or call 801-776-2220.
This story includes sponsored content.