Grab your friends and raise a glass to all things pink… National Rosé Day is coming up on June 8!
Brooke Martin joined us in the kitchen today to kick off the celebration a bit early, sharing the origin, flavors and best foods to pair with each of the four most popular rosé varieties; Garnacha, Pinot Noir, Sangiovese and Syrah Blend.
- Origin: Spain, Southern France.
- Pairs with tacos, fajitas and Indian cuisine.
- Origin: California, France, Oregon.
- Pairs with chicken, white fish and turkey sandwiches.
- Origin: Italy, California.
- Pairs with Thai food, caprese salad and proscuitto.
- Origin: Southern France and California.
- Pairs with variety of vegetables, lemon shrimp pasta and pulled pork sandwiches.
For all things wine, visit Brooke’s Instagram: @thebrookeblend.