All week long our GTU hosts are giving it all they have to make their big game side dish a touch down every time!
Nicea shared an easy cheese dip recipe on day 2 of our hostess with the mostess side dish competition.
Original recipe found here: http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2013/12/3-ingredient-chili-cheese-dip.html
3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
* The amounts don’t have to be precise! If you happen to have a larger or smaller container of any of these ingredients, by all means, use it!
- 1 (12 oz) tub of cream cheese
- 1 (15 oz) jar of salsa
- 1 (15 oz) can of chili with beans
- Add all ingredients to a pot on the stove and heat until the cream cheese in melted.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or corn chips!