The Women’s Entrepreneurial Conference grant competition is back and it could mean money for female-owned businesses in Utah.
Ann Marie Wallace, director for the Women’s Business Center of Utah, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the grant and application process.
To apply for a grant visit this link.
What others are clicking on:
- Wildfire over Veyo Volcano human-caused, 75% contained
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Non-profit organization puts together Rainbow Crosswalk Project in honor of LGBTQ+ community
- Before Trump vs. Biden debate: Utah candidates Cox and Peterson duel in a gubernatorial rematch
- Pres. Trump announces shipment of millions of coronavirus tests to states