The Women’s Entrepreneurial Conference grant competition is back and it could mean money for female-owned businesses in Utah.
Ann Marie Wallace, director for the Women’s Business Center of Utah, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the grant and application process.
To apply for a grant visit this link.
What others are clicking on:
- The Craig Smith era begins with the Runnin’ Utes
- How has the pandemic impacted mental health challenges on college campuses?
- BYU and Utah State renew Old Wagon Wheel rivalry
- St. George continues to grow as water officials try to keep up
- Gabby Petito’s parents plan to ‘let it be’ but still seeking justice