Ogden Pioneer Days start this weekend and as they kick off we wondered what is it a rodeo clown does during the rodeo held there every year. John Harrison, a professional rodeo clown, joined us to talk about the funny but often dangerous job.
To learn more about Ogden Pioneer Days and to buy tickets visit their website.
What others are clicking on:
- You can hear ‘The Call of the Wild’ at theaters this weekend
- 5 tips to pick the right college
- Students invited to participate in 3rd annual Kick Ash Film Festival
- BioUtah Entrepreneur and Investor Summit coming to Salt Lake City
- Utah Red Cross says to sound the alarm and save a life