After multiple fires in February that displaced Utah families, the Utah Red Cross is taking time to remind folks about their Sound the Alarm program. Rich Woodruff joined Good Morning Utah to talk about how you can get a smoke alarm installed in your home for free through the Red Cross.
To learn more visit the Sound the Alarm website.
What others are reading:
- 22-year-old Sandy woman shot in back, Summit County Deputies investigating Kimball Junction shooting
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
- Pennsylvania lawmaker informed of positive virus test at Trump meeting, source says
- US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead, Dr. Fauci says
- McRib returns this week: McDonald’s fan-fave back for 1st time in 8 years