During the winter months, many turn to portable space heaters to keep themselves warm. The Utah Red Cross is warning people to be careful as the number of fires caused by the warming devices is also on the rise. Rich Woodruff joined Good Morning Utah to talk about ways to use the devices in a safe way.
To learn more visit the Utah Red Cross website.
What others are reading:
- Driver runs red light in Sandy, causes multi-vehicle crash
- Parents of 545 children separated at border can’t be found, court-appointed lawyers say
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Voters receive threatening email
- COVID-19 survivor walks out of rehab after being pronounced brain dead
- Cancer surgeries potentially delayed due to COVID-19 case increase