Flu season is ongoing and it’s already proven deadly here in Utah. The Utah Red Cross joined Good Morning with tips to avoid the virus as the season drags on.
To learn more about the Utah Red Cross visit their website.
What others are clicking on:
- Man shot, killed in Midvale by police had told officers to ‘shoot me’ January case
- 3 more deaths, 1,077 test positive for COVID-19 in Utah
- Hazmat crews clean up fuel spill after tanker rollover in Bountiful
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- Gov. Herbert lowers flags in honor of late Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg